The spirit of the World Foundry Congress is based on the exchange of knowledge that guarantees the access to the latest developments and the technological advance of the foundry sector.
The Congress e-book, whose ISBN number is 978-84-617-0087-5, comprises 196 papers divided into nine different topics:
- Cast Iron
- Non ferrous and light alloys
- Cast steel
- Foundry technologies, equipment, manufacturing, robotics and automation
- Advanced engineering: design, calculation and simulation tools
- Environment and sustainability
- Moulding, core making and rapid prototyping
- Management, education and training
A knowledge tool that can be purchased through the Tabira Foundry Institute or the World Foundry Organization.